Dynamic 2D Shadows for Windows Phone 7
By request, here is the port of the old Dynamic 2D Shadows sample to XNA 4.0, on Windows Phone 7.
There may be performance improvements that could be done. I just took the old code, made the changes so it runs on WP7, and added touch input.
- Postprocessing effects on WP7, Part III
- Postprocessing effects on WP7, Part II
- Postprocessing effects on WP7, Part I
- Re-post: fur rendering tutorial
- 2D Skeletal Animations
- MVP Summit 2011
- Screen-space deformations in XNA for WP7
- My technique for the shader-based dynamic 2D shadows
- Re-awarded XNA/DirectX MVP for 2010
- Details about Community Games